- Using 32 bit ARM CPU, operate on
embedded LINUX OS, speed up to 200MHz.
- Direct connection to PC via
TCP/IP. Connection via TCP/IP converter is not required.
Transmission speed up to 100 Mbps.
- Support up to 1900 and 9500
fingerprint storage capacity, matching time < 1 second.
- Storage Capacity up to 100,000
cards and 100,000 transactions.
- Each user able to enroll up to
10 finger for duress alarm activation, dual finger verification
and backup purpose.
- Fingerprint templates auto renew
feature. When live fingerprint data changes is detected (e.g. skin
peeling), controller will automatically renew the template data
with the current capture data.
- Adjustable security level. FAR
is adjustable up to 1/100,000,000.
- Rapid matching features to
increase fingerprint identification speed up to 10 times.
- Support different mode to access
control include dual finger verification, time zone control, anti-passback,
multiple card ID verification.
- Operation Mode: Fingerprint
Only, Card + Fingerprint, ID + Fingerprint, Fingerprint + PIN,
Card Only, PIN Only, Card + PIN and etc.
- Support build-in reader module
include EM, Mifare, HID, TI, Type B and CPU card reader.
Fingerprint template can has the option to store in Mifare Card
- Able to operate in standalone
mode or connect to PC via RS-485 or TCP/IP
- Recoverable up to the latest
10,000 transaction if back end system failure
- CE Certified